Verdun Electoral Geography
The Verdun electoral geography is divided into two (2) electoral districts.
division based on the socio-economic maps and profiles of the
population in Verdun provided by the latest
Statistics Canada five-year census.
Electoral Maps of Verdun
(2) polling subdivisions maps are available, one for each of the two
(2) electoral districts of the Verdun borough.
Verdun Electoral Geography & Regulations
Votes in Verdun
November 5, 2017, you will be voting for the following five (5)
elective offices as per the Elector's Manual provided by Élections Montréal.
mayor of the city of Montreal.
city councillor of your electoral district.
The seat 1 borough councillor of your electoral district.
- The seat 2 borough councillor of your electoral district.
Electoral Total Members in Verdun
The borough council of Verdun is composed of seven (7) elected officials.
- One (1) borough mayor who is also a city councillor.
- Two (2) city councillors, one for each of the two (2) electoral districts.
- Four (4) borough councillors, two for each of the two (2) electoral districts of the Verdun borough.
The roles of your borough council and borough councillors comprise many duties and responsibilities including those specifically related to your borough.
Social and community development
Electoral Profiles of Verdun
Electoral Geography of Verdun by Rachel Louise Barry