The Ahuntsic-Cartierville electoral geography is divided into four (4) electoral districts.
A division based on the socio-economic descriptions and profiles of the population in Ahuntsic-Cartierville provided by the latest Statistics Canada five-year census.
Four (4) polling subdivisions maps are available, one for each of the four (4) electoral districts of the Ahuntsic-Cartierville borough,
The borough Council of Ahuntsic-Cartierville is composed of five (5) members.
1. Ahuntsic-Cartierville Borough Mayor- Pierre Gagnier - Équipe Denis Coderre pour Montréal - Member of the Board of Directors of the Société des transports de Montréal (STM).
2. Ahuntsic City Councillor - Émilie Thuillier - Projet Montréal - President of the Contracts Review Commission.
3. Bordeaux-Cartierville City Councillor - Harout Chitilian - Équipe Denis Coderre pour Montreal - Member of the Agglomeration Council.
4. Saint-Sulpice City Councillor - Pierre Desrochers - Équipe Denis Coderre pour Montréal - Member of the Agglomeration Council and of the Montreal Metropolitan Community (MMC)
5. Sault-au-Récollet City Councillor - Lorraine Pagé - Équipe Denis Coderre pour Montréal - President of the Inspector General Commission and Member of the Social Development and Montreal Diversity Commission.
The next Montreal general elections will be held on November 5, 2017